Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock is a common problem faced by Samsung users. So, we thought of addressing this issue today. In this post, we will show you How to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock problem on Android device for Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, J7, etc. FRP Lock issue can easily be solved if you follow the procedure given by us.
Samsung is without a doubt one of the top smartphone manufacturers in the world today. It has been introducing mobile phones for quite some time now and has gained our trust over the years. But there is a problem that may bug you if you are a Samsung user and that is Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock.
If you have ever tried to install a Custom ROM or things of that nature on your Samsung device then you probably have faced this issue before. As you know to install TWRP recovery or Custom ROM root is required but you can’t do that if you are facing the issue of Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock.
So, we will be discussing the solution to this problem. And if you own a Samsung device then you will no longer be facing the problem after following the procedure.
Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix
If you are unfamiliar with the binary counter then we must first tell you that in Samsung devices, there is a binary counter. Whenever you install a custom recovery such as TWRP for installing a Custom ROM then that binary counter increases.
You may be interested in FRP Bypass APK Download Free for Android 2018 (Latest)
This leads the Factory Reset Protection feature to lock the Custom Binary because of the increased binary counter. Then you will see a message on your screen whenever you start up your device. The message will display something like this: “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock”.
If you are getting this message on your Samsung device, then don’t worry anymore. As we have a Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix that will solve your problem. The procedure is simple and easy to follow but you need a few things before getting started with the procedure. You need a PC and the Odin3 application. Here is the full procedure:
- First of all, download Odin3 App from the link given below
- You will be redirected to a new site. Download the latest version of Odin3 from there.
- Once the file is downloaded, open the zip folder and extract its contents.
- Now, find the setup file of the application and double-click on it proceed further.
- Install it on your computer. It should be pretty easy.
- Grab your phone and press the Home button, Power button and the volume-down key all at the same time while holding them for around 2-3 seconds.
- Your device will now be put in the download mode. A warning will pop up but you need to ignore it and proceed further.
- Now, press the volume-up key and you will enter into the download mode. Get on your PC and open the Odin App.
- Now, connect your device and the app will detect it. You need to select the required files now.
- You will be able to find these files in the zip folder that downloaded in the first steps where you also located the setup file.
- After selecting all the required files, click the Start button in the App.
- A software update will now take place and you can see all the progress on your device’s screen.
In some time, the whole process will be completed. Now, just disconnect your Android phone and restart it. Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock or the FRP Lock message will no longer display on your device’s screen.
In this post, we discussed the procedure to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock problem. If you followed the procedure correctly, then you would have successfully gotten rid of this issue. Head over here to know more about this issue.