Factory Reset Protection or FRP is a software which was introduced for Android version 5.1. With the help of FRP, only the original users are able to reset their devices and not someone else. This is really helpful in case someone’s phone is lost or stolen for that matter. However, it becomes a problem for those who have bought a second-hand device or for those who forgot their original ID and Password. With Factory Reset Protection, your phone data is saved in case your phone gets stolen or lost. You will be locked out if you do not type your password and verify your account.
In such a situation, you will have to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection to continue using your phone. If you do not know how to Bypass the security, you have nothing to worry about. All you need to do is scroll down and you will know everything that you are looking for.
Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Your Samsung Devices
With the help of Factory Reset Protection tool, you can now easily bypass the Google account verification on your Samsung devices. The tool lets you lock your Samsung device after you perform a factory reset on it and also lets you access your device. To know how to do so, you will have to follow the steps which we have mentioned below and after that, you can easily do so. The steps which you will have to follow are:
- Download a Factory Reset Protection tool file on your device and copy it in a pen drive. Once done, restart your device and then select the language which you prefer before you click on “Start” or “Next”
- You will see an option of inserting a SIM. You do not have to do anything, just click on “Skip” and move on.
- The next step is to connect to your Wi-Fi. Select a network, enter the password and then click on “Next” to move further.
- You will see the terms and conditions window on the next page. Tick on the options which say “I understand and agree…” and click on “Next”.
- You will see the Google Account Verification window opened up.
- Connect your device using an on the go cable and connect the pen drive where you copied the tool.
- Look for th FRP tool with .apk extension once you see the File Manager pop-up.
- On the “Development Settings”, click on “Install” and move further. You will see the development settings window on your device.
- Once done, you are free to open the app file to the settings page of your phone. There, you can change “Backup and Reset” to “Factory Data Reset” by clicking on the Erase Everything option.
You will have to set up your Samsung device once again after it reboots but the device will not ask you for the Google Account Verification.
Bypass Google Account Verification on HTC Phones
For HTC phone users, the steps to follow are different. Scroll below to know which steps you need to follow to bypass Google account verification on HTC devices. The steps to follow are:
- Reset your HTC phone and turn on the phone again and click on “Start”. Connect to the WiFi network and then click on “Next”.
- You will see a “Verify Your Account” screen where you need to tap on the email or phone option which will open the keyboard. Then, long press on settings key.
- Once HTC Sense Input Settings Screen opens, tap “Personal Dictionary” followed by long pressing “HTCVR” and then, “Share”.
- To open the App info page, long press the email icon. Click “Notification” and then “App Settings”.
- Select “Manage Accounts” from the three dots which appear on the corner of the screen on the top right.
- You will be taken to your device’s settings. Click on Google —> Search and Now —> Now Cards —> Enable “Show Cards”.
- When taken to the next screen, click on “No, Thanks” and then type Google on search bar and select first link which you see. Click on “No, Thanks” again on the window which opens next.
- Now, open Google Chrome Browser and search “Quick ShortcutMaker” and click on the second link which you find. Then, download “APK from APK 2.0”
- After the file has been downloaded, go back and enable “Show Cards” again. Then, install the downloaded file.
- After you install the file, click on “Open” and then, search “Google Account Manager” which reads “Type Email and Password”.
- Lastly, click on “Try” where you will see three dots appearing on the “Retype Password” screen. Select “Browser Sign-in” and you can enter a new Google Account and then restart your phone to set it up once again and this time, you will not be stuck on FRP Lock screen.
The ways which we have mentioned above have helped the Android users to bypass the security and we are pretty sure that these techniques will help you as well.