If you have a Samsung device then you must be familiar with FRP or Factory Reset Protection. It is a security feature that was introduced by Samsung to strengthen the security of your Samsung Devices. Basically, it protects your device’s data from getting stolen. The main purpose of FRP is to stop thieves or other people to get access to your data. Not many people know how to do Samsung FRP Bypass when your phone gets stolen you are at minimum risk of getting your data stolen.
Although, sometimes you may end up in a situation where you did factory reset on your device but forgot your Google Account’s username and password. Well, this can without a doubt be a bad situation to be in. Since you would not be able to use your phone until you get the access to your device by entering the Google Account username and password.
Well, we would like to break it to you that you can get access to your device again by doing Samsung FRP Bypass. In this post, we will discuss how you can bypass FRP on your Samsung device. The procedure is quite simple and you would have no issues following it.
Samsung FRP Bypass APK Tool Download
We had a little introduction of Factory Reset Protection above. Now that you know it is a safety feature and you can bypass it if you are in an emergency. It’s time to discuss how to do it. Here is the whole step by step process to do FRP Bypass Samsung:
- First and foremost, make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Now once you have booted up your device, you should be getting a screen asking you to enter your username and password.
- Now, that you don’t know the username and password. The FRP Bypass process begins. Tap on the text field where it allows you to add account details. By this, you can access the keyboard.
- Now what you need to do is tap and hold “@” until you are able to open the settings menu. After that select Google Keyboard Settings.
- You should be able to see 3 dots on the top of the screen. Make sure you tap on the 3 dots and then tap on Help & Feedback option.
- As soon as you are in the Help Section, click on Using Google Keyboard and then after that you just need to select any text on that particular page and then tap on Websearch in the top right.
- Now, you would need to clear the text from the search field that you see there and then type in “Settings”
- As soon as you enter the Settings Menu, scroll a bit and search for the “About Phone” option. When you find it, tap on it.
You may be interested in Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Download (Complete Guide)
- After that look for the build number then tap it 7 times and it will enable the Developer Options feature.
- Thereafter, simply get back to the menu and you will now see a new Developer Options feature. Tap on it and Enable OEM Unlocking then press back.
- Restart your device now and connect to Wi-Fi. The screen asking username and password won’t be there. And you can simply add a new Google Account on your device or simply skip the step and do it later.
So, this was the complete process of Samsung FRP Bypass. We hope that you followed the procedure step by step. If you did then you won’t face any issues thereafter. If you don’t prefer this procedure you can also download FRP Bypass Tool.
Custom Binary Lock by FRP Fix – FRP Bypass
If you are into installing custom ROMs or have tried rooting your Samsung device then you may have faced the issue of Custom Binary Lock. Many times whenever someone tries to root their Samsung device, the custom binary lock is imposed on their device. Now, in such cases, FRP Lock is activated by default and then it won’t allow you to access the Custom recovery installed on your phone. Well, you need not worry as you can use the below-mentioned process to do FRP Bypass and fix Custom Binary Lock issue. Below is the full procedure to do so:
- The first step is to download Odin 3 from here.
- Once you have downloaded Odin 3, unzip it and simply install the app.
- Grab your phone now and hold the power button, home button and the volume-down key combined for 2-3 seconds.
- You will get notification of a software update. To visit the software update page, you will need to press and hold the volume up key altogether.
- Connect your phone to PC and open the Odin3 App.
- The app will automatically detect your device and now what you need to do is select files in their blocks from the zip file that you downloaded and extracted.
- Thereafter, Click the “START” button and soon the software of your device will start getting upgraded.
- Once the process has finished, simply disconnect your device and restart it.
- Lastly, allow the upgrade to install and wait for a few minutes.
After this procedure, you will be able to fix custom binary block on your Samsung Device by doing the Samsung FRP Bypass. The issue can be really mind-boggling but with our procedure, you can get rid of it with ease. Let’s look at a few queries about FRP Bypass now.
Is there any alternative way to do Samsung FRP Bypass?
Yes, you can also do Samsung FRP Bypass by downloading the FRP Bypass APK. Other than that we have discussed many other methods to bypass FRP too. You can check them out by heading over to our homepage.
How long does it take for Samsung FRP Bypass to be done?
If you have this question in mind then you clearly haven’t paid attention to the procedure that we have written. It is a small procedure and we have provided it step by step. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to bypass FRP if you follow the FRP Bypass procedure provided by us carefully.