FRP Bypass APK is an application that is used to bypass Factory Reset Protection in case you forget your Google Password after Factory Reset. You can use the FRP Bypass Method to save yourself from all the trouble.
In this post, we will discuss various different things related to the FRP bypass APK. Many users can be seen facing trouble on How to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection Verify on Android. So, we thought why don’t we address this issue today?
It is a security patch developed by Google. It protects the device from intruders in case you ever lose your phone.
FRP Bypass tool is useful when you want to reset your device but cannot remember your Google Account or password. In this post, we will guide you about the tool and how to use it.
What is Google FRP Bypass APK?
As we mentioned before, It is a patch developed by Google to protect others from resetting your device in case you lose it. No one would be able to do FRP Bypass no matter where you lost your phone. To Bypass FRP, one would need to have access to your Google account and only then can FRP bypass be done.
FRB Bypass feature was first introduced on devices like Samsung, LG, Sony and the likes. It is, without doubt, a great and important feature to have but can be problematic and annoying in case you forget the password yourself.
Imagine a scenario where you reset your phone but forget your login credentials or simply put — the password of your Google Account. If so, then you would not be able to reset your device.
You may be interested in: Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix (Complete Tutorial)
But now if you are in a situation like this then you need not worry as in this post we will show you how to FRP Bypass the security protection and help get you past the verification step. By following our guide you can reset your device even if you don’t remember the password.
The procedure for FRP Bypass is really easy to follow. There are two methods that you can use to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your device. In general, devices running Android 5.0 or above have this security patch.
The aim of this guide is to help you bypass Google Factory Reset Protection in case you want to have access to your phone but have lost the password of your old Google Account password or don’t want to recover it.
Also Checkout: Best Sites like Fingerhut to buy now and pay later.
Before we proceed further, we must tell you that for FRP Bypass with the first method, you will need a PC, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. Let us have a look at the first method:
FRP Bypass with OTG
- The very first step is to download FRP Bypass APK from the link provided above in the post.
- Once the download is done, you need to copy the FRP Bypass APK to your USB drive.
- Now, start up the device that has the issue.
- Now, Setup Wizard will start and follow the steps needed in the beginning.
- After that, the Bypass Factory Reset Protection screen will prompt and ask you to enter your Google Account and password.
- But since you don’t remember it, we have to do something different.
- Now, what you’re gonna do is connect the pen drive via the OTG cable to your Android device.
- File Explorer will now open on your phone
- Now you need to open the folder where you copied the FRP Bypass APK File.
- When you try to install the app, the phone will block the installation as it is downloaded from an Unknown Source.
- Now click on settings and then turn on the Unknown Sources option. It will allow your device to install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now finally tap “Install” and the app will start installing. The app will get into the Settings menu easily.
- Once the installation is done, tap on open and the Settings menu will open.
- You need to scroll down now and open Backup and Reset. Tap on Factory Data Reset and then confirm the process.
You will now successfully Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your device. Just restart your device now and FRP Bypass won’t be a problem. When you restart it, it will prompt you to add a Google Account. You can either add the google account or skip the procedure as FRP Bypass is done now.
How to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection without OTG
Above we discussed the method that you can use OTG cable with an APK file Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection. But just in case, you don’t have an OTG cable we have another FRP Bypass tool method for you. For this, all you need is a working Wi-Fi connection.
You may be interested in Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Download
- Turn on your device and do as the Setup Wizard asks you to.
- Once the FRP Bypass tool screen shows up, just open your keyboard and its settings.
- After that. Tap on the menu button and then tap on “Help and Feedback”.
- Then just type anything in the search bar, select and choose “Share.” option
- Then what you need to do is Select Messaging -> New Message and type a number in “To”. Then select it and tap on the contacts icon.
- Now what you need to do is tap on the call icon and the new call option. As soon as the dial pad opens, type: *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you need to tap on Usage Statistics and after that tap on the back arrow button. It will allow you to get to the Settings menu.
- Just tap on Backup and Reset now. Thereafter, tap on Factory Data Reset and confirm the process.
That’s all folks. Everything that you need to do for doing FRP Bypass and using FRP Bypass Tool. We hope that guide about FRP Bypass APK download was informative for you. We attached the screenshots so that you can easily follow the steps without having any sorts of doubts about how to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection. Alternatively, you can use Easy FRP Bypass APK tool to bypass FRP as well.
Custom Binary Lock by FRP Fix
When you root your Samsung device, custom Binary Lock is imposed. In this case, the FRP Bypass is activated by default and the problem is that it blocks the access to the Custom recovery installed on your phone.
If you want to stream your favorite shows checkout You TV Player app for the best content.
If you want to address and fix this issue, you need a PC and the Odin3 to disable the lock.
- The very first step is to download the app from here.
- After that, unzip the file and install the app.
- Now pick up your phone and simultaneously hold the power button, home button and the volume-down key all together for about 3 seconds.
- You will be notified of a software update by the system.
- To go to the software update page, you need to press and hold the volume up key
- Open the Odin3 App and connect your phone to your PC.
- Your device will be automatically detected, all you now need to do is select the files in their respective blocks from the zip file that you previously downloaded and extracted.
- After that, Click the “START” button and your device’s software will start getting upgraded..
- As soon as the process is finished, disconnect your device and reboot it.
- Last but not least, let the upgrade install and wait for a few minutes.
By following the procedure, you unlock the lock imposed by the Bypass Factory Reset Protection Lock on the Custom Binary of your Samsung device. So far, we have discussed how to bypass FRP lock and fix custom binary block issue. Let’s now discuss how to bypass FRP on different brands of mobile phones such as Samsung and LG. Let’s start with the Factory Reset protection bypass procedure on Samsung devices.
Samsung FRP Bypass
Above we discussed how to bypass FRP with FRP Bypass APK. If you have a Samsung or LG device then you can try to do FRP Bypass without FRP Bypass APK as well. Here is the complete procedure to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Devices:
- The first step is to connect your device to a Wifi Network. Now, on the screen, it must be asking you to enter your account details.
- What you need to do is tap the text option where you are supposed to enter the account details so that the keyboard shows up.
- Now, click and hold “@” until the settings menu opens and thereafter select Google Keyboard Settings.Select Google Keyboard Settings.
- Then on the top of the screen, you would be able to see 3 dots. Tap on the 3 dots and select the Help & Feedback Option.
- Once you are in the Help Section, tap on Using Google Keyboard and then select any text on the page and click on Websearch in the top right.
- You would be able to see a search field now. Clear the text from the Search Field and type in “Settings”.
- Once you are in the Settings Menu, keep scrolling and look for the “About Phone” option and choose it.
- Thereafter, look for the build number and tap on it 7 times so that the Developer Options gets enabled.
- Return to the menu and you will be able to see the Developer Options now. Enable OEM Unlocking and press back twice.
- Reboot your device now and connect to Wi-Fi. This time, you won’t be asked to enter the account details of your Google Account. Simply add a new account and your device would be all set to use.
This was the complete process to bypass FRP on Samsung devices.
LG FRP Bypass
Above we discussed the procedure to bypass FRP on Samsung devices. Let us now discuss how you can bypass FRP on LG Devices. For this procedure, you don’t even need FRP Bypass APK.
You maybe interested in Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix
- First of all, connect to a Wi-Fi Network nearby and then tap on Accessibility in the welcome screen.
- Thereafter, click on Vision -> Talkback option and in the next menu tap on Text-to-Speech Output.
- You will see a gear settings icon, tap on Google Text-to-speech Engine setting and then click on the Feedback menu.
- Thereafter, you will see Terms of Service in the feedback section. Tap on Terms of Service to open Google Chrome Window. If it asks you to sign in, simply click on the No Thanks option.
- Click the Google Logo in order to navigate to the homepage. Type “Test” in the search bar and you will see a result from Wikipedia. Long press on the description that is right under the title of the option.
- You will see a menu with three options now. Tap on the three dots to open a new menu and then Tap on Assist.
- This will show a menu with two options: Copy and Share, as well as three vertical dots on the right side.
If asked to sign in, tap on No, Thanks and then Type Settings in the search field. Once you enter the Settings, find Apps and tap on it.
- You will see three dots from on top right in the apps menu. Select the Show System option from there.
- You would be able to see all system apps now, search for Setup Wizard option and click on it then Tap Force Stop. Now tap on Storage and clear cache.
- Return to the apps menu now and choose Google Play Services. Force Stop and Disable the app. Now, go back to the settings menu and reboot your device.
By now, you would have successfully bypassed the Google Account Verification. Anyway, we discussed how to bypass FRP on LG Devices and Samsung Devices without FRP Bypass APK. If you feel like you’d understand the procedure for FRP Bypass better with a video then checkout this video procedure on how to bypass Factory Reset Protection:
Let’s now have a look at all the methods that can be used for FRP Bypass and all FRP Bypass Tool 2018.
Let us now have a look at FRP Bypass methods complete list.
FRP Bypass – Frequently Asked Questions
Since we are covering so many aspects of FRP Bypass APK, we thought why not address the most commonly asked queries? Below are some of the questions that confuse a lot of users and their answers are provided as well.
Is FRP Bypass APK free to use?
Yes, it is completely free to download and install FRP Bypass APK. You don’t need to pay any charges or subscription fee in order to use the app.
Can I do FRP Bypass on any Android device with this app?
Yes, you can use FRP Bypass APK on any Android device. The app is compatible with almost all Android devices and the app will very likely run on your device too.
Is it safe to use FRP Bypass APK?
It is completely safe to use FRP Bypass App as many users around the world are using to bypass FRP lock. It is your only chance of bypassing the FRP lock and that is why the app is so popular.
Do I need a high-end Android device to install FRP APK?
You do not need a heavy or high-end smartphone to bypass FRP lock with FRP Bypass APK. The system requirements of the app are not much and the app works well on Low-end to mid-end Android devices also.
How long will it take to bypass FRP with FRP Bypass APK?
It would take only a matter of minutes to bypass FRP lock with FRP Bypass APK. If you follow the procedure that we mentioned earlier in the post, you would be able to bypass Factory reset protection within no time. Make sure that you follow all the steps mentioned in the procedure. We have mentioned two methods in the post and you can choose to follow either one of them.
Are there any other methods to bypass Factory Reset Protection?
Yes, there are plenty of other methods to bypass the Factory Reset Protection lock. We have listed those methods above in the post. You can check them out if the procedures we listed didn’t work for you. However, we are pretty sure that the procedures we listed will work if you followed those correctly.
In this post, we discovered how to do FRP Bypass with different methods and tools. It’s a common problem and issue faced by most mobile owners and that’s why we thought of addressing it. We discussed how FRP Bypass tool plays a major role in overcoming this error. Also, we discussed FRP Bypass APK download method and different FRP Bypass methods.
There are plenty of ways to bypass FRP as we mentioned in the post. Also, the procedure to bypass FRP may differ on different devices. We hope that you liked the post and it was informative from your perspective. If you still have any sort of doubts or queries about FRP Bypass APK then feel free to comment below. You can also use the contact form to contact us by heading over to our contact page.